Google+ Honey Pie: What to buy a teenage boy

Wednesday 6 August 2014

What to buy a teenage boy

I recently did a post about what to buy a teenage girl.  I thought it would be great to do a post of what to buy a teenage boy.  So here we go:



Lego diary:
I thought this lego diary looked super cool.  What boy wouldn't want to write in this?!  You could use it if you are at secondary school as well as at home.  This lego diary is £7.50.

PS4:
Priced at £346.71, this better be good.  My teenage brother has got one and he loves it, maybe even a bit too much.  I know that a PS4 would be amazing for most teenage boys.

Lava Lamp:
I've always had a bit of a thing for lava lamps since my teenage brother has got one.  He has a huge one.  When I saw this one I knew it was perfect for a teenage boy.  Edward (my teenage brother) has a green and yellow one but I thought this looked nicer.

Divergent (the book):
Divergent is one of the best books I have ever read, in fact it is my favourite book.  It is for teenage boys and girls and has even become a major motion picture.  It is a lot like the hunger games but better.  I highly recommend.

Ipod Shuffle:
Last but not least the ipod shuffle.  This is another thing Edward has had.  The ipod shuffle is great and I really want one myself in pink!  It seems like teenagers love music, especially boys so I figured this would be great, especially in green.

I hope you like the 'What to buy a teenage boy' post.  If you do then please leave a comment below.

What is your favourite thing on the list? What would you buy your teenage son?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to do a list like this. I'll be referring to it in a couple of years when my boys hit teenage years. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment x